Sunday 7 November 2010

FashionStudio: Joining the Army

I recently discovered the H&M's Fashion Studio. I actually feel kinda dumb, because I bet it has been there for quite a long time.

Anyways, I felt really excited when I first tried it. You can create tons of different outfits of all styles. My mum says its quite boring, but I really adore it. So I decided it'd be a good idea if I could show you all the outifts I make there. From now on, there'll be a rubric called "FashionStudio: ...". There'll be one outfit each week.

If you want, you can request outfits! I  know they're easy to create in that app, but there may be people who can't find the right thing and they might need help.

Why not start today with the rubric, then?

I proudly present the outfit I chose for today: Joining the Army. It follows the military trend, with military jacket and boots. Also, the colours make me remember the army uniforms.

Click to view full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment