Wednesday 17 November 2010

Mountains and Beach

 Yesterday me and my friends went to a field trip (is that correct?) to our coast. We are studying rocks and fossil and our teachers showed us a place where we could find and see by ourselves some fossils.

I took my digital camera (yeah, I haven't got a reflex one yet) with me, obviously, as I like photographing everything. I'm quite happy with the quality of the camera when I see them in my computer. The camera is a GE A1050 with 10.1 megapixels, if you want to know. I just think the LCD is a bit crappy, but it's fine.
I really like the "nature" mode. You can focus tiny things, and so it sort of works as a reflex camera. You just don't have that little feeling that makes you feel powerful (to many "feel's" today lol).

Anyway, I wanted to show you some nice photos I took!



















1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures. Your camera has a very high resolution, that´s really cool. I love the way the beach looks during the winter.

    -Ana

    ReplyDelete