Wednesday 27 October 2010

Welcome to The Little Ballerina!


Hi everyone!

4658044413_457e75831a_large
{weheartit.com}

So this is a new blog around here, huh? Cool. Honestly, I'm not really good at this type of things. I mean, introducing blogs or websites. Just not for me. But I really like to write a blog. 

After MANY attemptives, I finally found a name for this blog which wasn't already taken. So there you have: The Little Ballerina. It's not that I'm little. I'm not. I just really like dancing and I was a little ballerina, when I was, well, little (and cute, let's admit it).

This blog it's not about me showing you my life as a little kid, which I'm not anymore, it's more me showing you what I've been up to, what I like, what I want. My ambitions, my dreams, my frustrations, my everything. Well, not everything but you get it. All the stuff that I like, particularly those, as I'm not a negative person, will be registered.

So after all, I think I made it. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment